Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Name is
Vania Vanessa Gaeta
The High School I attend is
Middle College High School
Next year I will be in the...
11th Grade
My Favorite food is...
PF Chang's
The best thing I like to do for fun is...
Get on the Internet and talk with friends = ]
If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to...
California and visit my best friend Vanessa and her sister Stella and the rest of the gang...I love them = ]
If I had plenty of money and could do anything, I would like to...
Save it and use it in the future when I really need it, but of course my parents need some right now so...I would would give them some so that way the would be good in the money area... = ]
One thing about me that is unique that I want the class to know is...
Well, three so many things that would suprise the class to know about me and I rather them finding out for them selfs...= ]

No comments: