Friday, June 20, 2008

On the Dart Tour today I learn so pretty kool stuff, I can't really tell you off the bat, but I do know, is that Dart runs with so much power dealing with computers. I really like the first office we went to, I asked the hispanic man many question even though they weren't out lound were ever one else heard me. When it comes to a 9/11 situation, Dart has it kool with everthing, by the way that was one of the questions. I think I learn a little bit more about Dart even though some of my family already works in it and I already knew some of the answers to the questions. And what I think about Dart...I guess I always thought its something good for the community, it runs on power, not gas, so its good for all.Like the tour, hey, its best when you learn when your there in person with the tools that you have to work with.
Thank You

No comments: