Monday, June 9, 2008

What did I most enjoy learning about iGoogle?
Today was my first day in class and it was great...I thought it was going to be a go old boring class but no, it was so helpful...Love the class! = ]
What I'm I still confused about this class?
Nothing, ever thing is great, I understand everything! = ] Hey, I feel smart...heheh
What would I like to learn more about?
Well, I don't really know yet...but I'll learn sooner or later...= ]
Will I use this technology? How will I use it or benefit from using it?
Of course I will use this technology, hey, everday if your a computer person... = ]
Of course, you will need this metiral in a job or wat not...
What did I most enjoy learning about blogs?
Well, theres so many to choose one...Lets just say its great to interact with people and friends... = ]

No comments: